Cartoon Water Shader is an easy to use highly stylized water material, and river tool with many features.
Demo scenes also included!
Underwater and buoyancy in the river only works if the river is flat. Waterline is currently not supported for river.
I’m working on a major rework for the river tool.
• Gerstner Waves
• Stencil Mask (no water inside of the boat)
• Caustic and wet sand effect
• Spline based river editor
• Wave resistance around objects in the river
• Foam around intersecting objects
• Surface Highlights
• Water Depth with custom colors
• Light Angle based fake SSS
• Highly customizable
• Tile Repeat Solver Material Function
• Waterline for ocean and lake
• Windows (The shader requires DirectX 11 or above)
How to use:
• You should turn on Mesh distance field in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Lighting\Generate Mesh Distance Field to enjoy the wave resistance around objects in the river and foam intersections. Your Engine Scalability Shadow’s setting also has to be higher than medium! Your water will be white if you not do this!
• You should change the Custom Depth-Stencil pass value to Enabled with Stencil in Project settings\Engine\Rendering\Postprocessing. If you not do this your boat will be filled with water!
• You must place at least 1 static object into your scene which generates mesh distance fields! The position of the mesh is irrelevant and it could be a default box.
• For River drop the BP_CartoonWater_RiverTool into your level and scale to desired size, select a spline point hold ALT and move simultaneously to add a new spline point
• For Ocean drop the BP_CartoonWater_Ocean into your level and scale to desired size
• For Lakes drop the BP_CartoonWater_Lake into your level and scale to desired size
Why should you complete an offer?
So to help us to buy more packs.
How to easily complete the offer?
Complete the offer by phone.